Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back to life


As Pat says, I believe that sometimes you just need a little bit of change or a quick break to get more energy and keep going but I'm not sure it really works with vacation. My four days in Hawaii were great, but definitely not enough. I'm proud of myself though, because I didn't check my office e-mail even once while I was away - and that's a biggie for me!

Anyway, after snorkeling with turtles, laying on the beach, attending luaus, eating the best fish dishes ever and drinking my fair share of Mai Tais, I'm back. And I'm trying to focus on the fact that I have so much to look forward to this year that I should only be happy to be back home, working on on real life plans.

Bah, I miss the beach!

3 comments:

100 Thoughts of Love said...

i went to hawaii many years ago...it was beautiful. This year its Florida for me...3 weeks away and counting!!!!

100 Thoughts of Love said...

but for me it only seelm to work by moving furnishings around..or cutting my hair!

Kaneischa Johnson said...

ooo la LA! This is a LOVELY photo!

aahhhh...the beach...