Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The dating game


Not for me, of couse - I had my share. A couple of days ago I got together with some girlfriends and, after some coffee, tea and cheese puff (Kellen makes the best cheese puffs) we started to talk about Pati's love life. She got divorced two years ago and can't really find time, or didn't want to put the effort, to get back in the game. So we signed her up to eHarmony. She was there and kind of agreed, but she would never have done it by herself. Let's see how it goes now. In a way, we are all so excited about it that it feels like we are the ones looking for a boyfriend :)

Kellen's cheese puffs are these little yellow breads in the middle of the picture. When they are around, no one cares about muffins, fruit, croissants, granola...

1 comment:

Kaneischa Johnson said...

AH! i LOVE those little cheese breads! There is a fantastic Brazillian restaraunt here called Tucanos...and those are our favorite appetizers! mmmmm.

So I just read your older posts...ALL of them. That is an hour of my life I wouldn't have asked to spend any other way! I love your story! and yet...there is so much there to be heard, I am sure :) What a beautiful tale you weave. And the faceless pictures are so enticing. I love them all. Thank you!