Friday, July 23, 2004

The ten musketeers


I have this group of ten girlfriends who get together for dinner once a month. We came from several groups and each one knew someone else from somewhere different. Roberta F. went to school with me. Roberta M. and Mariana worked with me during the internet boom. Gisele, Flops and Sabrina worked with me in an advertising agency. Flay and Vanessa were long time friends with Roberta M. And Carol was a friend of Flay since childhood.

It sounds like kindergarden talk, but each one has an extremely important role in the lives of all the other nine. And, if there's something I can assure you, is that any of the ten would happily get out of bed at 4am to take care of any other one. It's an honor to be part of that group.

And, when we get together, we have all sorts of conversations - we don't talk only about men, as some may think. ;)

The face behind the glass belongs to Flops.

No comments: