Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fresh roasted Kats


I like my job. Again, I mean, I'm back to liking ot. Who am I fooling? I love to work, always had and probably always will. Sometimes I hate it and I want to quit and live of selling sandwiches at the beach in a bikini, sarong and oversized sunglasses - but then I get all excited with my job again and suddenly I'm walking through the door with my Starbucks cup of coffee and feeling like I can do such big things... I'm feeling fresh and excited all over again - and, weirdly, worrying more about accomplishment and less about money.


Maybe I have some sort of bipolar disorder. Or maybe I'm just normal. Who knows?

2 comments:

Kaneischa Johnson said...

haha! yes, you did..I was a little confused myself..but I thought about teasing you a little bit about it :) Five fridays ago, that was! But just making sure..was it an issue with my blog, I wonder? The new template I am using is doing weird things once in a while, so I want to make sure it didnt automatically pull that post up as the first.

(and just for the record, that date was a lot of fun, turned into a 2nd date later but has since has fizzled out :))

100 Thoughts of Love said...

you are normal...I get bored at work every year or so and I turn my desk one quarter turn...just so I face a different wall...then I am good to go for another few months...:)