Friday, January 28, 2005

Back home, with a project


The true is that I'm getting a little bored of doing nothing everyday. I still don't have a work permit, so it's not like I can look for a real job. I've been thinking of an idea for a while and, after meeting with a book publisher while in Brazil, it's official: I'm writing a book.

Still, it's not the crazy stressed office life I was used to, but it feels wonderful to do something else besides drive around, cook and wait for Scott to get home. I can't really be that person. I'll still be driving around a lot (I'll explain the book soon) and staying home a lot (to research and to write) but it just feels different.

It will be a guidebook on the curious places of San Francisco. This "curious places" guidebook collection has been around for a while and they still didn't have SF. A perfect match. I'm excited about the project and full of ideas.

No comments: